1. What information do we assemble?:
When you are registering on our site, at that time we collect information from you. When you fill out a form, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mobile number, etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?:
We use the information collected from you may be for following purposes:
- To personalize your experience. The information provided by you helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To update our website: We continuously try to update our website offerings by using the information and feedback’s which we get from you.
- To update our website. We continuously try to update our website offerings by using the information and feedback’s which we get from you.
- To enhance customer assistance. Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To process purchases.
Your personal or public information will not be sold, conveyed, or transmitted to other company for an unspecified reason, without your permission, other than for the specific intention of addressing the purchased product or requested service.
- To conduct events like a contest, advertising, review or additional site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address provided by you may be used to inform you about the updates concerning your order. Additionally, you will receive occasional company news, updates, product or service information, etc.
3. How do we preserve your personal information?
We perform various security measures to secure your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We may get in touch with third-party service providers to help us in recognizing our site viewers. These service providers are not allowed to manage the data received on our behalf rather than to conduct and grow our business.
5. Do we disclose any information to other parties?
We do not transfer, sell, or trade your private information to outside parties. Excluding the trusted third parties who support us in managing our website, administering our company, or maintaining you. As far as those third parties are agreed to keep this information secret. We publish your info at the time when we think the release is as per the law, administer our site policies, or preserve ours or others rights, property, or security. But, we may provide non-personal visitant information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
6. Third party links
Rarely, at our choice, we may introduce or offer third party products or services on our site. These sites have their separate policies. Therefore, we are not obligated or liable for that information and projects of those linked websites. But, we try to preserve the honesty of our site and greet whatever feedback on these sites.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We follow the terms of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and we do not assemble any information of the person having age under 13 years. Our website, commodities, and services are all addressed to people who are having the age of at least 13 years or more.
Terms and Conditions
For more specifications, please visit our terms and conditions segment authorizing the performance, disclaimers, and conditions of liability directing the use of our website at www.fortunelines.com
C/O Shrinath Jewellers.
1241 Sadashiv Peth
Opp Khunya Muralidhar Mandir,